1. Restoration and Workshop Services:
- The condition of vehicles when received by CTM Engineering Ltd should be
as agreed and/or expected for the work to be carried out.
- When vehicles are road tested, delivered or collected, or
driven in the course of the execution or completion of work,
normal wear and tear will be the responsibility of the customer.
- When any painting is carried out the colour will be as close
as practical to the colour required, particularly when matching
to existing aged paintwork. No responsibility is held by CTM Engineering
Ltd for any slight shade differences.
- Materials used in the execution of any work on vehicles will
be at the discretion of CTM Engineering Ltd, provided that they are fit for
purpose and within the spirit of the work being carried out.
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep vehicles under cover
and secure, this is not guaranteed and CTM Engineering Ltd accepts no responsibility
for deterioration, damage or theft, including contents of vehicle,
whilst in the care of CTM Engineering Ltd, whether on CTM Engineering Ltd premises or elsewhere.
- Where vehicles and/or components are not collected when work
is completed, or, start of work on vehicles and/or components
is delayed, by the customer unreasonably, CTM Engineering Ltd reserves the
right to charge for storage at commercial rate and after 6
months, if necessary, sell customer goods to recover storage
- The use of original manufacturers part numbers is for reference
only, and is not intended in any way to imply that the goods
supplied are/will be of original manufacture.
- All Goods supplied to be fitted in accordance with manufacturers/re-conditioners
instructions and correctly filled with appropriate fluids and
maintained in accordance with manufacturers/re-conditioners
- Rebuilt mechanical units will be guaranteed for 6 months
or 6,000 miles which ever is the sooner, provided that they
are used for the purpose and in the environment originally
designed for, and expressly excluding use in competition.
The Customer shall provide all details and relevant specifications for order,
unless otherwise agreed.
- Estimates are based upon the information made available to CTM Engineering Ltd at the date
of the estimate and in the event of any variations or instructions by the
Customer CTM Engineering Ltd reserves the right to amend the estimated price.
- Our quotations and prices are based on costs prevailing at the time when
they are given or agreed. we shall be entitled to adjust the price of the
goods as at the time of delivery by such amount as may be necessary to cover
any increase sustained by us after the date of quotation or order. Quotations
may be withdrawn at any time before receipt of the customer’s acceptance
and shall be deemed to be withdrawn if acceptance is not received within
30 days from the date of quotation.
5. Cancelled Orders:
Should the customer cancel the order or any part thereof, CTM Engineering Ltd reserves the right
to charge all costs incurred to date and additionally to charge for consequential
loss incurred as a result of cancellation of the complete or part of the Order.
Unless otherwise stated all Prices are nett for settlement within 30 days of
invoice date. Overdue payments will be charged from the due date at 5% above
Barclays Bank PLC’s per annum lending rate, on a daily rate basis.
- CTM Engineering Ltd’s responsibility ceases upon loading the goods onto the Customers vehicle
- When delivery is included in CTM Engineering Ltd’s estimate it is the responsibility of
the Customer to ensure that all goods are inspected and signed for by the
Customer prior to unloading.
- No claims for delivery damages or deficiencies will be considered unless
the carriers rules are complied with and the delivery note is marked “damaged” or “deficient”,
and CTM Engineering Ltd receive notification in writing within 3 days of delivery date.
- In the event of the Customer being unable to receive the goods or causing
delays in unloading, CTM Engineering Ltd will claim from the Customer any carrier or handling
charges that occur.
- Any dates or times for deliveries specified are estimates. CTM Engineering Ltd will not
be liable for any direct or consequential losses arising due to delays.
- The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer immediately upon delivery.
The ownership of the Goods shall remain with CTM Engineering Ltd until all Goods supplied
have been paid for in full. Until ownership of the goods passes to him the
customer will, after their delivery, hold them as CTM Engineering Ltd’s bailee.
8. Returned Goods:
Returned Goods must be received by CTM Engineering Ltd in the same condition as supplied within
7 days of supply, at the expense of the Customer. Returned Goods that have been
supplied correctly to the Customers specification will be subject to a handling
charge of 15% of the purchase price, net of VAT.
Unless CTM Engineering Ltd have expressly guaranteed in writing the suitability of parts/materials
for some particular purpose, no warranty, or condition shall be implied in Law
that the Goods are suitable for any particular purpose whether such purpose has
been made known to CTM Engineering Ltd or not.
CTM Engineering Ltd does not accept responsibility for any consequential liability arising from
the order nor for delay caused by circumstances beyond its control. Under no
circumstance will CTM Engineering Ltd’s liability for any loss or damage however caused, which
may arise directly or indirectly from the order, exceed the amount charged for
the goods or services provided.
11. Force Majeure:
CTM Engineering Ltd shall not be liable for any breach of contract for late or non-delivery of
any goods arising from Act of God, Force Majeure, Riots, Civil Commotions, Military
or Usurped Power, Government Order, Direction or Legislation , Fire, Strikes,
Lock out, Labour Disturbances, Adverse Weather Conditions or any matter whatsoever.
Payment for exported goods shall be paid for in the UK. in pounds sterling. Any
Bank charges must be additionally paid by the Customer. The Customer shall be
responsible for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the importation
of the Goods into the country of destination and for the paying of any duties
13. Governing Law:
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law